PDA

View Full Version : Rupertbare says a big "Hi" to you all from London!!!!

rupertbare
Sep 26, 2006, 8:51 AM
Hello my on-line family, didn't realise i'd been away for so long!!

Can't get into the Chat room anymore for some reason, Java test was fine, but hey, technology eh!!!???

If anyone wishes to say hi please use the Private message system.

Am now settled in my new housing and health continues to slowly improve.

Busy, busy life these days. Very active in mental health circles and am now working for MiND (A mental health charity here in the UK) part time and as a visitor for a lot of the rest of my "free" time.

Still haven't seen my children and the court support services ARE reccomending that I do....but not until around about January of '07!!!! Which will mean a bloodly year!!!!

Nubiwoman and Tom UK stay in a touch a bit by cell phone...the wonders of Texting, thank God!!!!

Will try to get back here on a weekly basis from now on, probably Tuesdays......my one and only "day off".....although even then I have to tie up with my Key Worker (and NO it's not a bondage session)

Love and Peace to you all, God bless you

Rupe :)

sammie19
Sep 26, 2006, 1:22 PM
Rupert! Its great to know you are on the mend. I've been so worried about you. Its been ages. Lots happened since we last spoke to both of us. I am not a silly little girl anymore I hope. Keep up the progress and I hope we can speak properly soon. I'll write longer soon promise.

luv

Sam xoxoxox

happyjoe68
Sep 26, 2006, 3:27 PM
Glad you're back

arana
Sep 26, 2006, 3:45 PM
((((((((((((( RUPE!!!! )))))))))))))))))))))

Great to see you back and to hear you are doing better. We have missed you and think of you often. Please keep in touch.

Thank goodness for Tom and Julie. They are wonderful friends to those they care about and I'm glad you have them in your life!

Lovies :tong:

tom_uk
Sep 26, 2006, 6:36 PM
if its not the return of the prodigal son - lets kill the fatted calf - he was lost and is found - celebrate and be glad and hope you find your true home soon

with all our love stephen and julie xXx

codybear3
Sep 26, 2006, 7:22 PM
Rupertbare...So glad to hear/read from you...It makes my heart happy to know you are mending and setting up your new housing (of course, your home is here with us as well)...Looking forward to reading your posts...Take good care old friend...Cody :paw: :paw:

mistymockingbird
Sep 26, 2006, 8:23 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Rupe)))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))

So good to hear from you darlin. Had been wondering how you were getting along. Its wonderful to hear that things are a little brighter for you. You keep moving forward, your friends will be here.

Love,
Misty

Mrs.F
Sep 26, 2006, 9:27 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((RUPERT)))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))) :bigrin:

I'm so glad to hear your doing better. Have missed you and your wonderful messages and posts. I wish you the best as always in the days to come.

Take care
:angel: :grouphug: :angel:

SweetBlackAngel
Sep 26, 2006, 9:30 PM
Yay, Rupe! :bounce: I was just thinking about you. Glad to see you 'round here again.

Peace, friend. :)

onewhocares
Sep 26, 2006, 11:07 PM
((((((((((((((((((Rupe))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dear Sweet Friend,

How we all have missed you. But you must know that you have not been far from our thoughts. Bill and I are so glad that you have started on the path to a new journey. I shall become easier with each passing day. I am sad that you have not had the chance to see your children. Hope Proud Daughter is in touch. All the best, and I shall look out for you on Tuesdays.

Belle

rayosytruenos
Sep 27, 2006, 1:36 PM
Hello my on-line family, didn't realise i'd been away for so long!!

[...]

Am now settled in my new housing and health continues to slowly improve.

Busy, busy life these days. Very active in mental health circles and am now working for MiND (A mental health charity here in the UK) part time and as a visitor for a lot of the rest of my "free" time.

[...]

Hi, Rupe!

Glad to hear from you, even more as I think the update is great!!! You have now a new house, your health is improving and the court recommend you to be allowed to see your kids!!! Just be patient... things take time!!!

I'm not sure what branch of MIND do you visit, but if it is the one in Harrow Road, you probably know Andy. He's a great guy :bowdown: , although I felt once a bit uneasy when I was sitting at the cafeteria waiting to speak to him, and I noticed people of all conditions (physical, mental and economic). I was really distressed by a guy who sat beside me stinking of urine. :(

The association is great and they have helped advising me in the fight I have with the government to pay all the money it owes me (more than one year now and still fighting!!!).

Welcome back and all the best,

ray

taz67156
Sep 29, 2006, 12:41 AM
hey Rupert,
Glad to see you back and doing good even if your busy and sorry to hear that its not letting you in chat, if you would like please send me a messege saying what all you have done to try and get the chat to load and I'll try to figure out something to fix it.

suegeorge
Sep 29, 2006, 3:13 PM
Hi Rupert,
I wasn't around when you were here before but I'd like to give a really big hello to you too, as I'm also a Londoner. It sounds like you've been having a really bad time of it and it's great that things are getting a bit better. I'm really touched as well that you've found such support here. Bisexuals - we're great!
All the best,
Sue

Bisexuality and beyond (http://suegeorgewrites.blogspot.com)

tatooedpunk
Sep 29, 2006, 6:29 PM
Hi Rupertbare,

I only heard of youre troubles on the message boards ,as a parent myself my thoughts are with you i hope things work out

BI BOYTOY
Sep 29, 2006, 7:51 PM
HEY RUPERT; im so glad to hear your health is improving however slowly,it is progress. havent been on here my self for a while not even sure if anyone remembers me.but i know you do so here is a big HEY from me, :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: keep getting better , and will talk at you later

Gleekybaby
Sep 29, 2006, 11:19 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( RUPE ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

glad to hear ur doing better hun!!!!!!!!!!
missing u alot!
Hope to see you around more!
take it easy mah friend!
LOVE!!!!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UR friend!
Gleeky!
(NSG)

LOVE YA HUN!

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 30, 2006, 5:26 AM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((RUPE))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))

So very glad to hear from you!!!!!
I am pleased to hear things are going in the right direction for you, and i feel its good that you are busy in your life, it keeps the mind occupied, and you wont dwell on things

keep your chin up as you have NOTHING to hang your head about
You are one of the sweetest kindest & caring people i know of

with lots of Loves & Hugs
your friend
M.I.H.H :flag4:

Mrs. Taz
Oct 1, 2006, 2:08 PM
hey Ruper, its good to hear from you. we miss you. I am glad your doing better. :) hope to see/talk to you again soon.

allbimyself
Oct 1, 2006, 3:04 PM
Hey ((((((((((( rupe ))))))))))))

glad to know u are doing better. keep up the good work!

Allbi

csrakate
Oct 1, 2006, 7:30 PM
Hey Rupe!!!
So very good to hear from you. Keep that positive thing going and we look forward to hearing from you again soon!!!

Hugs,
Kate

MotherGoose
Oct 1, 2006, 10:35 PM
Rupe, it's so good to hear that you are doing well. Mrs. F told me that you had gotten back on the site. I had to see it for myself. I am so glad that things are starting to pan out for you. You have definately been missed by all.
Unfortunately, I no longer get on site much anymore, but I just wanted to wish you well and let you know that you will always be in my heart and mind!
My love to you, Rupe!

Macy

rumple4skin
Oct 2, 2006, 10:01 PM
((((((((((((((((Rupe))))))))))))))))))
It is so good to hear that you are on the mend. I myself have not been to the site much latley but I am very glad I saw your post. Hope to see more of them. Be good to yourself mate.
With much love and respect,
Rumple