PDA

View Full Version : Problem

csreef
Oct 18, 2020, 10:47 PM
There is a problem with this site. I am getting kicked out 5 minutes after logging on.

Can the Administrators please do something about this.

Thank you.

Jazminedress
Oct 18, 2020, 11:13 PM
There is a problem with this site. I am getting kicked out 5 minutes after logging on.

Can the Administrators please do something about this.

Thank you.

I was trying to come up with some kind of sexual inuendo for this, but I got nothing

tenni
Oct 19, 2020, 7:31 AM
csreef
I'm able to get on to the site and not kicked off.

darkeyes
Oct 19, 2020, 9:46 AM
csreef
I'm able to get on to the site and not kicked off.Wasn't always that way, hey, tenni, luffly man? ��

DMercator
Oct 19, 2020, 12:18 PM
That's what she said.

BareHunter45
Oct 19, 2020, 1:20 PM
I can think of all kinds....the mind is reeling....csreef is:

"Pulling out early"
Gives new meaning to the term..."Cum and go"
a site that is Bipolar or passive aggressive... "Come here, I love you....no go away...I hate you"
So many....so many cum to mind.....hahaha!

I was trying to come up with some kind of sexual inuendo for this, but I got nothing

KDaddy23
Oct 19, 2020, 2:17 PM
I'm not having any issues...

cornholejoe
Oct 19, 2020, 2:36 PM
never have any issues

tenni
Oct 19, 2020, 6:39 PM
Wasn't always that way, hey, tenni, luffly man? ��

ha ha ha darkeyes. :) Were you not also once kicked off? or am I having a weak moment of memory?

We were pre troll season...lol

njfresh
Oct 19, 2020, 7:26 PM
There is a problem with this site. I am getting kicked out 5 minutes after logging on. ..

My first two suggestions would be to try another browser and to clear your browser cache then shutdown and restart your browser. Too many people don't have an issue so it's something on your end.

Jazminedress
Oct 19, 2020, 7:34 PM
I can think of all kinds....the mind is reeling....csreef is:

"Pulling out early"
Gives new meaning to the term..."Cum and go"
a site that is Bipolar or passive aggressive... "Come here, I love you....no go away...I hate you"
So many....so many cum to mind.....hahaha!

thanks for the assist, you get credited with the win

darkeyes
Oct 20, 2020, 9:27 AM
ha ha ha darkeyes. :) Were you not also once kicked off? or am I having a weak moment of memory?

We were pre troll season...lolI don't think I was, but memory plays tricks, tenni, so ur memory may be better than u think. I remember coming close to it a couple of times, but I'm not sure I was actually given the order of the boot.

Aaaaah, pre troll season.. Fun days!!! 💏