PDA

View Full Version : Tips for a first timer....

masonjax
Sep 1, 2006, 2:49 PM
Does anyone have any tips for my first time? I am a bicurious female and really really wanting to have my first encounter. I am dating a Bi male and he is willing to join me for my first female encounter. Or he told me to try it myself but I am so nervous but sooooo wanting it bad. All I can think of is lickin some hot pussy hehe....it drives me crazy thinking about it. I think about it all the time! Does anyone have some tips for me, for my first time? Please, I'm very nervous but wanting it BIG TIME! THanks! :tong:

Rhuth
Sep 1, 2006, 5:17 PM
How about going on a date with him to a Strip Club (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1307) and saying what you just typed here to the first dancer that walks up? She probably knows the lesbian/bi scene, and has plenty of suggestions for meeting people in your area. Depending on the rules of the strip club, you can have your sweetie near by as you have some first experiences. Asking the dancer to give you sexual instruction on her body would be a kick!

/Rhuth

innaminka
Sep 1, 2006, 8:09 PM
Or he told me to try it myself but I am so nervous but sooooo wanting it bad. All I can think of is lickin some hot pussy hehe....it drives me crazy thinking about it. I think about it all the time!

One would hope on your first encounter that you engage a little more meaningfully.

deletetacount123
Sep 1, 2006, 8:17 PM
One would hope on your first encounter that you engage a little more meaningfully.

I agree with Innaminka..... I have never been with a woman yet but always wanted to... however, I have NO INTEREST in one night stands..... For my first time with a girl, it'll mean A LOT MORE if she was my friend first then see where that goes, afterall, its friendship first that makes relationships more important. Plus knowing the person first makes it more special.... As much as Im waiting to experiences my first time, I'll much rather it be worth the wait and do it with someone I care and trust. :-)

Tasha

Rhuth
Sep 1, 2006, 11:27 PM
Ouch. I’m sorry, maonjax. If you had introduced yourself as a bi guy the exact same way, you might have had a warmer welcome. The guys frequently point out when they feel only a physical attraction to men, but an emotional attraction to women. (http://www.alterheros.com/english/ask_experts/ask.cfm?QID=410) The first flush of discovery can cause more physical attraction than emotional. The degrees to which you feel both types of attraction can change over time. Heck. For me it changes in accordance with my monthly cycle!

We usually like to articulate these preferences. The Klein Grid (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=846&highlight=Klein+Grid) for instance, (Thanks glantern!) is a tool we can use when we are filling out our profiles and assigning ourselves that number under our name.

We also usually say, “Welcome to the site”. I noticed I did nothing of the sort for you. I am so sorry.

Welcome to the site! I hope you find the acceptance here that I have found.

*hugs*
Rhuth

Curious2inOhio
Sep 2, 2006, 12:17 AM
I had the same feelings you have about wanting to eat pussy, In the past I've had softcore contact with another female but nothing hardcore. The opportunity arose last week with another couple we went out with and I jumped at the chance to live out my fantasy. Not only did I get to eat at the Y, but I was told that she couldn't believe that I had never done it before. It was a a chance to prove to myself that I am truly bi. Luckily my husband loves this side of me so you might say I can have my cake and eat it too. The other replies warn against your first being a one night stand but I disagree, the urges you have should be resolved by however your comfortable. If you would like your first to be with a woman you don't know or if you meet someone on this site it may be a good thing, if you find out you didn't enjoy it as much as you thought you would then there won't be as many issues to deal with.
P.S. My first was a one night stand with my husband and another couple and I'm glad I got to do everything I did that night. Good luck in your hunting

Daviecurious
Sep 2, 2006, 1:31 AM
I can only reply for myself. My first time was with a wonderful friend I met on this site; and after a fair amount of messaging back and forth. When we met, we were immediately comfortable with one another, and things progressed to a natural conclusion. And this after a considerable amount of personal longing and desire.
Walk, don't run, to your destination, by whatever path is most comfortable to you. And be safe; don't be afraid to let your bf know what is happening (if he's not directly involved), and where you will be and who you will be with, if he's not. Be safe, have fun; and wishing you the best of luck :bigrin: Davie

masonjax
Sep 2, 2006, 10:18 AM
Does anyone have any tips for my first time? I am a bicurious female and really really wanting to have my first encounter. I am dating a Bi male and he is willing to join me for my first female encounter. Or he told me to try it myself but I am so nervous but sooooo wanting it bad. All I can think of is lickin some hot pussy hehe....it drives me crazy thinking about it. I think about it all the time! Does anyone have some tips for me, for my first time? Please, I'm very nervous but wanting it BIG TIME! THanks! :tong:
Hey
I guess I should have put this question in better words. .....maybe it because I am wanting it sooo bad that it all came out wrong....To I am really nervous about it and in a way I think if its a one night stand and I am awful at it I don't have to see this person again...I'm just worried about being BAD at it....it's my first time but I am sooooo ready to try it. I mean I did have sex with someone with another girl but it's wasn't the "real" thing...I will just say I wasn't allowed to touch her...and the guy was all over me and didnt want her....so it wasn't the best first time...I just want to be able to feel what it is like. I think that is great that my man has had the experience ....and I want to be able to have it as well. I am just so nervous but excited. I hope that makes sense.

canuckotter
Sep 2, 2006, 1:26 PM
Hey masonjax, welcome to the site! http://www.serboard.com/forums/images/smiles/wave.gif (Also, yay, another Canuck! :tong: )

I'm afraid I have no useful advice to give. I just wanted to say hello and wish you the best of luck finding the right person to experiment with!

Also, if Calgary's anything like Ottawa, don't go for a goofy one-night stand just because you think you'll never see the person again... Because yeah, you'll see them again. Probably repeatedly. :tongue: At least if you go with someone you're friendly with, even if you are no good (which you don't know yet!) they'll likely give you an opportunity to learn, and be more forgiving... ;)

moonlitwish
Sep 3, 2006, 6:24 PM
My first time....I knew the girl, but didn't like the girl. Didn't head south just for that reason. (ok so it was a bit of nerves too...She did me tho) When i met my gf (this was my num 2) the reaction was instantaneous. I knew exactly what to do with her body and I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE of it! Still do :) Just relax and if you're truely bi or whatever you will instinctively know what to do just like the first time with the opposite sex.