PDA

View Full Version : Just got throat fucked!

jbell40262
Oct 2, 2015, 12:44 AM
Just got home from a rough throat fucking. Went to my regular suck buddy's and he gave me one hell of a throat fucking and blew a huge load all over my face he had been saving for a week, biggest load I think he's ever given me! It felt so good but my throat is a little sore since his cock isn't quite big enough it just beats my throat up but I still love it!!!

DrBimind
Oct 2, 2015, 12:56 AM
Alrighty then

playtoy70
Oct 2, 2015, 4:48 AM
I would of shot my load down ur throat and held ur head down on my cock then I was going to cum

DrBimind
Oct 3, 2015, 4:38 AM
I would of shot my load down ur throat and held ur head down on my cock then I was going to cum

OK when and where....

ashishdynamite5
Oct 3, 2015, 5:49 AM
Energy Home Pros is your san antonio attic insulation (http://www.energyhomepros.com/services/attic-efficiency/insulation/) for replacement windows and patio doors. We offer high quality Alside products to meet our customer’s needs. Alside offers the best in vinyl home replacement windows, and has been for 65 years. Similar to what insulation does, energy efficient windows can dramatically reduce your energy bill by keeping your house at the temperature you desire year-round. Especially in San Antonio, you could be losing up to 50% of your cooling in summer and 40% of your heating in winter due to poor quality windows. Their selection of a large variety of windows will save you money from the moment we install them.