PDA

View Full Version : Fake Gay News nails it again!

Driver 8
Aug 2, 2006, 12:26 PM
Trendy Bisexual Now Trendy Vegan (http://fakegaynews.com/index.php/2006/08/trendy-bisexual-now-trendy-vegan/)

The line I laughed hardest at was "Zhang, who is an actual bisexual ..." as the article contrasts the trend-chaser with her dumped bi GF.

Avocado
Aug 2, 2006, 12:53 PM
Love it, I take it by the site's name the site is a piss-take of the no-such-thing-as-bisexual mob?

Driver 8
Aug 2, 2006, 1:21 PM
Love it, I take it by the site's name the site is a piss-take of the no-such-thing-as-bisexual mob?
It's sort of like The Onion for GLBT stories. Their bi-specific stories have had plenty of insight, so I'm willing to take the occasional jab in the other stories as good-natured raillery.

Azrael
Aug 2, 2006, 6:39 PM
“I should have known she was a big poser,” said Zhang tearfully. “She got way too much pleasure out of calling me her girlfriend. I thought it was because she was so happy to be with me. I should have known she was in it for the shock value when she took a picture of us in bed together and sent it to her mom.”

In a word, wow :bigrin:

Herbwoman39
Aug 2, 2006, 11:30 PM
..."actual bisexual..." ROFLMAO!! I love it. Especially the prediction part about her next phase after vegan is Wicca. Being pagan myself, I got a real laugh outta this one. That, and being an "actual bisexual" :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: