PDA

View Full Version : Stormy Nights is facing her family

Realist
Mar 15, 2014, 7:09 AM
I hope everyone will write a note of support for Stormy Nights. She is determined to face her family this weekend to reveal her bisexuality. She feels strongly that she must reveal herself to parts of her family, who do not know she's bisexual.

She is certainly more brave than I've ever been!

I've told her that she cannot MAKE anyone understand, accept, and love her, for who she is. But, at least, from this day-on, they will know who she truly is. She can move on with her life, knowing who her supporters and detractors are.

Good luck, Stormy, we understand and support you!

void()
Mar 15, 2014, 7:30 AM
Hope it goes well and she finds acceptance in her family. Agree her
gesture in telling them is quite courageous. I do not talk about my
bisexuality around a couple of brothers. It is just not acceptable
in accord with how their father raised them. Stormy is doing a highly
brave thing. Wish her luck in this undertaking.

Stormy Nights
Mar 15, 2014, 9:21 PM
look, thanks for the thread realist but im not brave… i dont think i can do it i have less than two hours till i leave… - cries-

Realist
Mar 16, 2014, 9:14 AM
That's OK, Stormy, the only one you have to answer to is yourself.

I don't think anyone is disappointed in your decision.

Maybe yours was the best choice at this time.

You'll know when and if it's right.

Stormy Nights
Mar 16, 2014, 3:34 PM
I am dissapointed in myself :'c

lookn4fun64
Mar 16, 2014, 3:58 PM
NO, don't be disappointed in yourself!!!!!! You are a unique and beautiful person in your own right. The fact that others may not understand your perspectives on life is never to be criticized by anyone, especially yourself. Beauty is much more than a skin - it is in your soul. I wish you peace in your difficult time.

Stormy Nights
Mar 16, 2014, 4:45 PM
Thank you.

Biboz49
Mar 16, 2014, 4:57 PM
Good luck Stormy, what ever you do. Don't be disappointed. When the time is right for you, then you will do what you need to do.

Stormy Nights
Mar 16, 2014, 6:45 PM
But how will i know when the right time has come? -bites her lip-

onewhocares
Mar 16, 2014, 7:48 PM
Stormy,

NEVER be disappointed in yourself. Perhaps today was not the time....it will come at your choosing, on your terms, and somehow you will know. The only one who really counts in YOU.

Belle in Boston

Stormy Nights
Mar 16, 2014, 8:14 PM
Okay thanks