PDA

View Full Version : got a HUGE THIRST FOR SEED!

Top fucker
Dec 16, 2013, 3:50 PM
I got a HUGE THIRST FOR SEED!!! I met a man on a hook up site and hes coming over and Ill suck him off then fuck his ass until I shoot my load in him! Anyone else love to do the same?

Top fucker
Dec 16, 2013, 4:51 PM
The hot stud just left. I sucked a load out of him and then fucked his ass and came up there TWICE!!!

bigtime2013
Dec 16, 2013, 4:53 PM
i too luv to deep throat, feels good to have one, a large one, down my deep throat and pulsating, OMG

Top fucker
Dec 16, 2013, 7:04 PM
I got more NSA hook ups lined up for this evening...a small group gonna suck em all off and fuck until morning!!! After I cum up their asses I may have to wash out the cum with some of my piss!!! :@)

Top fucker
Dec 17, 2013, 12:39 PM
3 more men came over last night and we sucked and fucked in all sort of positions. I swallowed their cum and then shot my load into one lucky mans ass and then afterwards we all pissed on each other! :@)

fredtyg
Dec 18, 2013, 1:28 PM
Not often you find that many guys in one place into piss.

Top fucker
Dec 18, 2013, 1:47 PM
Not often you find that many guys in one place into piss. Watersports and the people into them are pretty common but I live in a large city and very close to Phoenix here in AZ. I see ads for w/s on Craigslist all the time.

fredtyg
Dec 18, 2013, 1:54 PM
I've seen maybe two or three ads from piss guys in our local Craigslist over the years. None of them ever reply when you send them an e-mail.

Top fucker
Dec 19, 2013, 11:26 AM
I've seen maybe two or three ads from piss guys in our local Craigslist over the years. None of them ever reply when you send them an e-mail. Where are you located? Even if you're in a small city or town there are men into piss there. Since you're into piss why not place an ad on CL and see who replies?

charles-smythe
Mar 19, 2015, 4:55 AM
I got a HUGE THIRST FOR SEED!!! I met a man on a hook up site and hes coming over and Ill suck him off then fuck his ass until I shoot my load in him! Anyone else love to do the same?
...I love the sucking and swallowing part..

ohbimale
Mar 20, 2015, 2:30 AM
I love to suck cock and swallow!!!

pole_smoker
Mar 28, 2015, 4:48 AM
...I love the sucking and swallowing part..
What if they want to give you a facial? Or do you get aggressive and tell them to cum in your mouth?

schaum_m
Mar 29, 2015, 3:29 PM
i want his cum in my mouth