PDA

View Full Version : Ever had sex with an adult when you were in high school or college

R. R. Wayne
Jul 10, 2013, 8:30 PM
I was lousy at accounting in college and was in danger of flunking. When I came home for Christmas my parents suggested I go ask the lady next door who happened to be a hot redheaded recently divorced CPA.. She agreed to give me tutoring evening and weekends. The first evening there she brushed up against me a lot. The second night she was dressed very suggestively and leaned over my shoulders to go over my worksheets. Then she said I was too tense and started to rub my shoulders. I figured what the heck and turned and looked up at her and she proceeded to kiss me. I learned something about asset evaluation that night. We fucked and sucked every night for the two weeks I was home. When I came home for spring break I went back for a refresher course. At 20 years old I could stay hard and keep on fucking and at about 38 to 40 she could keep on cuming. I managed to eke out a D for the course. Don't know how much help she was, but she taught me a lot about sex that I did not know. Never did use those accounting skills.

BareProf
Jul 11, 2013, 11:26 AM
Well, yes. I had just graduated from high school and a month later while drinking with buddies they got me to check out the whore in the next town. She had a bedroom above a bar, must have given a cut to the bar tender. I was so nervous and did not start to get hard until she washed my cock with a new bar of Ivory soap. For unexplained reasons she did not take off her white bra. When I rejoined my two buddies in the car their only question was, "Did you hit bottom?" They had both fucked her previously.

BareProf
Jul 11, 2013, 2:46 PM
Continuing. In college my senior year I met up with a grad assistant in a bar over semester break. We chatted, drank, then split together. Somehow... well, she sat real close to me as I drove (no bucket seats in sedans then) and I parked in an empty sorority parking lot. As soon as we started kissing her hand was squeezing my cock. This is it I figured! I was such a loser, I couldn't find her tits under her top. I was caressing too high, soon got her top off, then her bra and soon we were both nude. Then to find the rubber I had stashed under the dash. I'm getting hard retelling this. Next day I spent the entire day at her apartment. We showered together then fucked on her bed. I fell in love, whereas she only wanted recreational fucking and dropped me after three fucks. I learned later that two other guys including a prof fucked her also. She loved to fuck! I was such a beginner and never lasted long. I loved how she would wrap her legs around mine as I fucked her. Peaches was her nickname.

Three years later in grad school I sucked my first cock. I remember both episodes so well.

David, the NudistProf

olmizzou42
Jul 12, 2013, 10:21 AM
I did not have sex directly, but an adult certainly had an impact on my youthful sexual activity. After my classmate, Jimmy, and I became suck buddies from ages 13-22 I found out that he had been introduced to cock sucking by our music teacher Mr G. I'm so happy that happened. I'm 71 now and I still vividly remember the first time I felt Jim's hot mouth on my cock! Thanks, Mr G, wherever you are!

cuttin2dachase
Jul 12, 2013, 9:15 PM
I was in the 8th grade in high school and 2 days short of my 14th birthday when I lost my virginity to a 21 yr old college girl who seduced me. In college I was picked up several times in college bars by older married women and taken to their places and ravaged in the way only older women can lol. They were better in bed by far than the typical college girls I dated. This was in the mid 70's at UGA and I don't think the term "cougar" had yet been coined....

happymex
Jul 13, 2013, 5:02 PM
I was fifteen and overheard some other guys in school talking about a theatre that showed movies with naked women in them. They also said which theatre it was and I realized it was in downtown Denver. This was in 1963, anyway, I thought a bout it and decided to go see what it was about. After walking in I sat near the rear and saw that a lot of guys were sitting in the middle close together. As I watched the naked ladies on the screen I real hard and noticed that a man of about forty sat next to me. I didn't care if he sat there and continued playing with my cock through my pants. after a short time I felt his hand on my leg and made no move to stop him. He then moved his hand to my crotch and I took out my cock for him to play with and at the same time I reached over and played with his cock. After a bit he asked me to meet him in the restroom. When I got there he was standing at the urinal so I stood next to him and took my cock out, he then bent over and gave me my first ever blow job. I came in his mouth and he swallowed every drop. It felt so good that I decided to suck him off. His cock tasted so good and I tried to do to him what he had done to me. soon I felt his cock start to get bigger and he filled my mouth with his cum. I didn't know what to do with it so I swallowed every drop he gave me. It tasted great. I went back about two weeks later and sucked about five more cocks and swallowed their loads also Each one was forty or older and have always done men who were older.