PDA

View Full Version : newbie

Curiously Curious
Apr 9, 2011, 8:16 AM
I'm a 38yr old newbie and have no bi friends. Any tips on how to make new friends? thx

twntexas
Apr 9, 2011, 8:29 AM
This is a good place to start. Lots of nice people on here and in your part of the world too. Good luck. I hope you find just what your looking for :-}

softfruit
Apr 9, 2011, 9:02 AM
To find and meet people in real life, have a bit of a google for phrases like "bisexual+nameofyourtown", or lgbt instead of bisexual. Most major conurbations in the UK have specific bi social / support groups and meet-ups happening once a month or whatever, I don't know how widespread such things are in your bit of the globe. :flag3:

Realist
Apr 11, 2011, 8:25 AM
There are many Canadians on this site. I'd think you'd have a good chance of meeting someone who is a member, here.

Although I don't think of this as a dedicated "HOOK-UP" site, several of us have met friends and lovers, here. I was only a member for a couple of months before I met the love of my life! We've been lovers for over two years, now!

Keep posting, let others know your interests and desires........surely, you'll meet someone, in time.

Good luck!