PDA

View Full Version : Best. New Years Eve. EVAR.

the sacred night
Jan 1, 2011, 7:20 PM
So I went out to a bar on New Years Eve like a lot of other people did. Went with a guy friend that I've slept with once before, and invited another friend that the two of us had entertained the thought of double-teaming (which I had mentioned to her). I guess she was pretty enthusiastic about the idea, because after we were at the bar talking and drinking for a little while, the guy friend had gotten up for a minute and she scooted up to me all of a sudden and put her arms around me. She said "I hope it's okay that I did this." I told her I liked it, and she held me for a bit until our guy friend came back, not sure how much he saw. A little later, I went to the bathroom and came back to find her and the guy friend embracing, so I joked "Am I interrupting something here?" They said to join in, so I went to their side of the table and cuddled up to them. The three of us had our hands on each other's legs and started to enjoy it a bit, and the guy friend kissed each of us in turn and told us to kiss each other, which we did, and the three of us all started making out right there in the booth for awhile. When we decided we needed another round of drinks, we had to get up and let the other woman out because it was her turn to buy a round. When she came back, guy friend and I were on our own side of the table and I think she may have briefly sat across from us, but that didn't last long. Guy friend got up to let her in the middle since he had been in the middle before, and the three of us made out some more, deciding by the time we finished that round that we needed to move somewhere private or we were going to get thrown out. Guy friend and I went to close out our tabs at the bar, and our female friend went out for a smoke since she had already paid for her round, but we got caught in the huge crowd around the bar and while we were waiting, guy friend started dancing with this older woman we didn't know, grinding and really turning her on, which was amusing for all involved, but even more so was the stranger we also didn't know who had my back and warned me that my man was back there grinding on another lady. I responded that I knew and it was cool, and proceeded to wait for my turn to pay, while he had his fun and them came to wait and pay too. We met back up with our third and all walked to my house in the rain; it was warm enough out that I didn't even mind walking in the rain with no coat. We got to my place and warmed right back up :bigrin:

So, I have to say... 2011 sure beats the hell outta 2010 so far... :three:

Realist
Jan 1, 2011, 8:20 PM
It certainly seems to have made a turn for the better! If that's an example, you're well on your way to a new era!

Happy New Year!

Biboz49
Jan 1, 2011, 11:12 PM
Nice start to 2011 for sure. Probably most of us are hoping for the same.

jem_is_bi
Jan 2, 2011, 10:47 PM
Great for the three of you!
I had a lot of FUN too but not such a good story.